About City
  1. Schools and departments
  2. Education
  3. Rector and President
  4. Governance and leadership
  5. Working at City
  6. History of City
  7. More about City
  8. Campus map
  9. Contact us
About City

FormAssembly - General

Help us get your enquiry to the right person



If you would like a replacement certificate or certified copies of your degree certificates, please note this is handled by Student Registry department. Find out more about ordering certificates.


Transcript requests and questions are managed by specific contacts in your School. You will get a faster service by contacting them directly.

Amending personal information

To update your details with us, please use this online form.

Current students

You may find the answer to your question on the Current Students pages, in Moodle, or on the Library website.


Advertising vacancies

You can advertise job or internship vacancies directly or submit them via this form.

Your enquiry

Your details

We only use your contact details to respond to your enquiry. Please read our privacy policy.