Sustainability Leaders (students)
Do you want to make a difference at City and in the local community?
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead on projects and campaigns?
Do you want to develop employment skills that will make you stand out?
Then this opportunity is for you.
Who are Sustainability Leaders?
Sustainability Leaders are students who work together to deliver sustainability projects on campus and in the local community.
What does it involve?
Sustainability Leaders develop their own projects and, with support, training and resources from the City's Sustainability Team, are responsible for:
- Idea generation
What are the benefits?
- Develop skills in project management, leadership, communication and time management
- Gain knowledge and insight into the sustainability sector
- Enhance your employability skills and CV
- Network with like-minded individuals and make new connections within and beyond City
- Make a positive, long-lasting impact on City and the local community.
- Receive recognition at the annual Sustainable City Awards
When does it take place?
From October 2017 to April 2018.
Sustainable City Awards ceremony will take place in June 2018 (date to be confirmed).
Who is eligible for this opportunity?
How do I get involved?
For more information or to register your interest, please email the Sustainability Team.