Remuneration Committee determines the terms and conditions of the President and the senior management team. It also keeps under review all other high earning staff. It is responsible for approving all severance arrangements for all staff falling into the Office for Students requirement.
The powers, terms of reference and composition of Remuneration Committee are set out in the Ordinances.
The current membership of Remuneration Committee is as follows:
Independent Council members
- Ms Philippa Hird
- Ms Janet Legrand
- Sir John Low (Chair)
- Ms Julia Palca
- Mr Peter Blausten
- Professor Sir Paul Curran, President
- Dr William Jordan, College Secretary
- Ms Mary Luckiram, Director of Human Resources
- Ms Katharyn Kingwill, Committee Secretary
- Mr Peter Smith, Korn Ferry Hay Group