The awards are split into the following categories. Nomination submissions should be no more than 500 words.
Please read the accompanying PDF on each submission page for guidance.
- Excellence in Learning and Teaching (The Rector's Award)
- Research Project of the Year
- Outstanding Research Engagement – Media and Outreach
- Outstanding Engagement with Business and the Professions
- Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community
- Outstanding Service in Support of Students (The Robert Kitchin Award)
- Athena SWAN Award for Equality and Diversity
- Professional Services Project of the Year
- International Collaboration of the Year
- Outstanding Personal Achievement
- Team of the Year
- Best Collaborative Project between a School and a Professional Service.
Deadline for nomination submissions is 28th April 2017