The awards are split into the following categories. Nomination submissions should be no more than 500 words.
Please read the accompanying PDF on each submission page for guidance.
- Excellence in Learning and Teaching (The Rector's Award)
- Research Project of the Year
- Outstanding Research Engagement – Media and Outreach
- Outstanding Engagement with Business and the Professions
- Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community
- Outstanding Service in Support of Students (The Robert Kitchin Award)
- Athena SWAN Award for Equality and Diversity
- Professional Services Project of the Year
- International Collaboration of the Year
- Outstanding Personal Achievement
- Team of the Year
- Best Collaborative Project between a School and a Professional Service.
Deadline for nomination submissions has passed.
The Awards Ceremony will take place on Friday 9th June at 2pm in The Oliver Thompson Lecture Theatre and will be followed by a barbecue and drinks reception.