2017 terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions are relating to 2017 entry only.
- The Scholarship is available to undergraduate students assessed as 'EU' or 'International' by City, University of London who meet the eligibility requirements and terms and conditions.
- The Scholarship is open to students who have further education qualifications from the education system of their home country. This includes international students undertaking a recognised international foundation programme. Students with 'A' Levels or International Baccalaureate are not eligible.
- Students must be registered full-time at City on 1st December 2017 to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Students must be commencing the first year of their degree as a new student, i.e. those commencing in Year 2 or 3 will not be eligible.
- Students whose fees are reassessed after the start of their degree or who restart their degree will not be eligible.
- Students are required to apply for the scholarship by 30th September 2017. Students who do not complete the scholarship application process by this deadline will not be eligible.
- If students have been offered a scholarship and do not meet the terms of their offer, but do still secure a place and enrol at City, the awarding of the scholarship is at the discretion of City. Where further consideration is required, cases will be referred to the Scholarships and Bursaries committee, whose decision is final.
- All qualifications are subject to confirmation by 15th November 2017.
- Students may be requested to provide additional information in order to confirm their eligibility for a Scholarship. Any additional information requested must be provided to City, University of London by 15th November 2017 in order for a student to be considered for a scholarship.
- Students who withdraw from City before completion of the year will be liable to repay the Scholarship to City.
- Applications will be assessed by the University Admissions Office and all decisions of the Group are final.
- City, University of London reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of the Scholarship and these will appear on our website.
- If, after applying for one of the scholarships, your circumstances change and you are no longer eligible for that scholarship, you may be considered for one of the other available awards at the discretion of City.
- This scholarship is not eligible to International (non UK/EU) students with overseas fee status from Cass Business School.
- Students who are successful in their application to this scheme are not eligible to receive funding from any of our other scholarships.