East Central House
This residence is offered exclusively to City University London students in conjunction with Unite Student Accommodation, a third party housing provider. Students who are offered accommodation at East Central House will sign an agreement with Unite and not with City University London, and will therefore be bound by Unite's terms and conditions of residence.
- East Central House offers a mixture of single en-suite rooms in cluster flats and self-contained studio apartments.
- All single en-suite rooms are fully fitted to a high standard and include an en-suite shower, toilet and washbasin and access to a well-equipped kitchen.
- En-suites come in two sizes: "Classic" which is 13 square metres and the larger "Premium" which is 15 square metres.
- Bedroom furniture includes bed, mattress, wardrobe, desk, chair and bedside cabinet.
- Kitchen furnishings include dining table & chairs, electric ovens and 4-ring hob/extractor fan, fridge freezer and microwave.
- There are also some self-contained studio apartments available with a private fully fitted kitchen and living/study area.
- All residents have access to the common room with flat screen TV, DVD player and wireless internet access as well as a large landscaped garden.
- Wi-Fi connection available throughout the building
- Adapted rooms available for students with mobility difficulties.
- East Central House is approximately 5 minutes' walk from City University London's Northampton Square site and 10 minutes' walk from Cass Business School.
In addition, all halls have the following features:
- Non smoking
- On-site management and staffed reception during business hours
- 24-hour CCTV in operation and security guard on duty out of hours
- Coin-operated laundry facilities.
|Room Type||Contract Start||Contract End||Price per Week||Deposit|
|Classic En-Suite||21 September 2013||21 June 2014||£219.00||£250|
|Premium En-Suite||21 September 2013||21 June 2014||£249.00||£250|
|Premium Studio||21 September 2013||21 June 2014||£299.00||£250|
What is included in the cost of the rent?
- Utility bills (water, electricity, heating)
- High-speed internet access provided by Studentcom
- Contents insurance with Endsleigh Insurance.
What is not included?
- Telephone bill
- TV licence
- Bedding (sheets, pillow, duvet etc.)
- Cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery in kitchens
- All halls of residence are self-catered, therefore you are responsible for buying and preparing your own food.
East Central House is in the Barbican neighborhood with art galleries, superb night life, cultural centres, parks and London's oldest Turkish baths all close by. This amazing central location, plus good transport links from Old Street and Liverpool Street station, ensures East Central House is easily accessible from anywhere in central London, with City University London located just a short walk away.
Nearest Underground station: Old Street
Approximate walking distance from City University London main campus: 5 minutes