Download your Prospectus
Download your free professional development prospectus PDF.
If you'd like to improve your career, make your holidays more enjoyable, move abroad, get a broader understanding of other cultures or simply socialise with other people, why not enrol on a short foreign language course at City University London.
Why Choose City?
- Teaching from native speakers with unsurpassed teaching experience and high level qualifications
- Learning through action - games, quizzes and role play - to enhance learning
- Excellent student-teacher ratio
- Courses taught at mane levels from absolute beginner to advanced
- Accelerated courses available
Choose from Over 30 Open Access Courses in 8 Modern Languages
Tutor in Focus
Joyce Vinocur, Portuguese for Beginners
Joyce Vinocur has a BA in Literature and Translation (Mackenzie, Brasil, 1999) and a CELTA translation CELTA Diploma in public service interpreting. She has eight years experience teaching Portuguese as a foreign language, including preparing diplomats for their roles in Brazil and Africa and law firms such as Linklaters and Clifton. She has extensive experience in group tuition also as an ESOL tutor.