Achieve your development goals with City University London.
Download your Prospectus
Download your free professional development prospectus PDF.
Our professional development programmes are highly focused and relevant and are taught by practitioners active in their fields. Tailor-made programmes are also available upon request.
Why choose City?
- We have a commitment to academic excellence and a focus on business and the professions
- Fantastic central London location, close to mainline and London Underground train stations
- Excellent range of courses that are flexible, targeted, competitively priced and offering up-to-date skills and knowledge
- Teaching from experienced practitioners.
Short evening and weekend courses
You can choose from over 100 evening and weekend courses in business and management, computing, creative industries, languages (including translation studies), law and writing. Many subjects are taught at more than one level, from introductory to advanced, allowing you to continue your progress over a period of several terms if you wish.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
For professional accreditation, City offers CPD opportunities across a range of industries and disciplines:
- For law professionals - the City Law School runs bespoke CPD courses in drafting, advocacy, negotiation, witness familiarisation, Higher Rights and others.
- For translators - the Centre for Translation Studies offers a range programmes, including legal and financial terminology, legal translation, subtitling, audio description and translation for media.
- For health professionals - building on a wealth of experience gained from meeting occupational, vocational and professional requirements, our CPD courses are aligned to the NHS Knowledge Skills Framework and provide clear pathways for developing specialist skills and management expertise.
A leading provider of executive education, Cass Executive Education offers bespoke programmes designed to fit your organisation's needs and objectives. We will work with you to define what 'success will look like' and how and when to evaluate the return on your investment.
Past and present clients include: Anglo American, Bank of New York Mellon, Linklaters, Lovells, Bankseta (South Africa), Deloitte, Hymans Rovertson, Logica CMG, Morgan Stanley, Royal Bank of Scotland, The National Health Service, Samsung and Towers Perrin.
Contact Cass Executive Education directly to discuss your executive development requirements.