If you have questions about life at City, the award-winning* Student Centre is here to help. Talk to us about anything from finding a place to live and dealing with money problems to getting medical advice.
*City is the only university in the UK to have its Student Centre recognised by The Institute of Customer Service. In 2010, we were awarded ICS 'ServiceMark' accreditation in recognition of excellent service delivery to students. In 2011 we were winners in the Times Higher Education Leadership & Management Awards in the category of Outstanding Student Services Team.
The Student Centre can help you with:
- Finding somewhere to live as an undergraduate or postgraduate
- Finding your way around
- Career and skills development
- Making payments
- Your health and wellbeing
- Questions you have as an international student
- Getting extra support for learning
- Dealing with money problems
- Exploring faith and prayer
- Making appeals and complaints
- and more.
You can find the information you need on our intranet (You will need to log in to view).