You are strongly advised to read the Examination Instructions before sitting an exam.
- Access the 2015 resit exam timetable (updated 17 August at 17:15)
- Access the August 2015 resit split list
Important note: Please note that it is your responsibility to know the date, time and venue of your examinations. Ensure you bring City specified calculators only to your exams, you will not be permitted to use any others. Any ringing mobile phone, any phone on which an alarm sounds or any phone found to be switched on will constitute as an exams offense.
Bloomsbury - new exam venue for 2015
We have a new exam venue called Bloomsbury – this is located in the Holiday Inn, Kings Cross. View the Bloomsbury exam venue location.
- Access the split list for May/June 2015 exams (updated Thursday 28 May at 11:00)
Contacting the Exams Office
Please do not ask the Exams Office to check specific times as these will not be given out in person or over the telephone. This is not only because of the high number of students, but also because there is a number of modules who have identical or almost identical exam titles. This means there is a chance that we would give you the wrong information, and as a result you could miss your exam.
For example, there could be four exams called 'Information Management' with similar module codes, all taking place at different times and / or different venues. For this reason, we also advise you not to rely on friends checking exam dates and times for you. Please consult your programme handbook or teaching timetable for relevant module codes, and ensure you check the date, time and venue of the exact module code for the relevant exams.
If you discover that you have more than one exam at the same time, this is called an Exam Clash. As soon as you can, please report the clash to your department's Course Office. They will contact the Exams Office, who will make appropriate arrangements and contact you.
- Only specific calculator models are permitted in City University London exams.
- Electronic equipment is strictly prohibited in exams.
- Pencil cases are no longer allowed in any examination venue.
- All students must bring their student ID card to all exams.
- Students are strongly advised to arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled exam start time.
- Reading time usually starts 10 minutes before the scheduled exam start time
- Wrist watches are not to be worn in the examination venue
Some exams take place outside the main examination period. These are referred to as Exception Examinations.