Dr Tatjana Micic
PhD DIC Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, London Department of Civil Engineering, Structures Section, 'Procedures for Reliability Based Assessment of Highway Bridge Decks'.
DipEngCiv University of Belgrade, Department of Civil Engineering, Major: Steel Structures
City University London, Imerial College of Science Technology and Medicine, Whitby and Bird Consulting Engineers
Research focused on modelling for uncertainty in engineering and application of probabilistic methods for design and assessment of civil engineering infrastructure. Due to increasing availability of diverse data specific interest lies in estimating remaining life for existing infrastructure using continuous stochastic process models to account for site specific uncertain conditions and quantifying the effects of future climate scenarios.
- Marie-Christine Preziosi
- Thesis Title
- Probabilistic Assessment of Small Earthfill Dams Affected by Climate Change
- Further Information
- Alireza Ohadi
- Thesis Title
- Continuous Stochastic Process Model for Highway Bridge Deck Deterioration Prediction
- Further Information
- Ohadi, A. and Micic, T. (2013). Imperfect inspection characterization for gamma process structural deterioration model. In Deodatis, G., Ellingwood, B. and Frangopol, D.M. (Eds.), Safety, Reliability, Risk and Life-Cycle Performance of Structures and Infrastructures (pp. 4033–4039). UK: CRC Press. ISBN 978-1-138-00086-5.
- Ohadi, A. and Micic, T. (2011). Stochastic process deterioration modelling for adaptive inspections. In Faber, M.H., Kohler, J. and Nishijima, K. (Eds.), Applications of Statistics and Probability in Civil Engineering (pp. 322–326). UK: CRC Press. ISBN 978-0-415-66986-3.
- Asenov, M., Mojsilović, N. and Mićić, T. (2016). Probability of occurrance of slip failure along head joints in masonry subjected to in-plane loading. .
- Micic, T. and Asenov, M. (2015). Comparative probabilistic analysis for reinforced solid concrete slabs. .
- Micic, T. and Asenov, M. (2015). Probabilistic model for ageing masonry walls. .
- Micic, T. (2015). Risk perception in civil engineering application. .
- Micic, T. (2013). Risk perception vs. risk reality. ICOSSAR 2013 16-20 June, New York.
- Micic, T. and Preziosi, M.-.C. (2013). An adaptive methodology for critical infrastructure assessment for UKCP09 based climate scenarios. 16-20 June.
- Micic, T., Velimirovic, N. and Stojic, D. (2013). Stochastic process model for timber-concrete composite beam deterioration. 16-20 June.
- Ohadi, A. and Micic, T. (2011). Stochastic process deterioration modelling for adaptive inspections. .
- Micic, T. (2003). Methodology for Design of Environmentally Sustainable Structural Systems. .
- Micic, T.V. (1998). Estimates of target reliability index in structural engineering applications. .
- MICIC, T.V., BAKER, M.J. and CHRYSSANTHOPOULOS, M.K. (1994). SYSTEM EFFECTS IN PROBABILISTIC ASSESSMENT OF BRIDGE DECKS. .
- MICIC, T., CHRYSSANTHOPOULOS, M.K. and BAKER, M.J. (1994). RELIABILITY-BASED ASSESSMENT PROCEDURE FOR HIGHWAY BRIDGE DECKS. .
- Micic, T. (2016). Risk reality vs risk perception. Journal of Risk Research, 19(10), pp. 1261–1274. doi:10.1080/13669877.2015.1121900.
- Asenov, M., Mojsilović, N. and Mićić, T. (2016). Reliability of masonry walls subjected to in-plane loading: A slip failure along head joints / Zuverlässigkeit von Mauerwerkswänden bei Belastung in der Ebene: Versagen entlang der Stoßfugenflucht. Mauerwerk, 20(4), pp. 271–283. doi:10.1002/dama.201600700.
- Micic, T., Stojić, D., Stanković, M. and Velimirović, N. (2016). Gamma process model for timber-concrete composite beam deterioration prediction. Wood Research, 61(3), pp. 373–384.
- Preziosi, M.C. and Micic, T. (2014). An adaptive methodology for risk classification of small homogeneous earthfill embankment dams integrating climate change projections. Civil Engineering and Environmental Systems, 31(2), pp. 111–124. doi:10.1080/10286608.2014.912639.
- Preziosi, M.C. and Micic, T. (2013). An adaptive methodology for critical infrastructure assessment using ukcp09 projections. Safety, Reliability, Risk and Life-Cycle Performance of Structures and Infrastructures - Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Structural Safety and Reliability, ICOSSAR 2013 pp. 1431–1438.
- Micic, T. (2012). Embankment dam probabilistic assessment for climate scenarios. Proceedings of the ICE - Geotechnical Engineering, 165(3), pp. 179–193. doi:10.1680/geng.11.00038.
- Preziosi, M.C. and Micic, T. (2012). The effect of selected climate change scenarios on engineering risk associated with slope stability of embankment dams. Dams: Engineering in a Social and Environmental Context - Proceedings of the 17th Conference of the British Dam Society pp. 247–258. doi:10.1680/dams.57999.247.
- Preziosi, M.C. and Micic, T. (2011). Probabilistic assessment of clay earthfill dams subject to variable precipitation. Applications of Statistics and Probability in Civil Engineering -Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Applications of Statistics and Probability in Civil Engineering pp. 2118–2126.
- Micic, T.V. (2006). Strategy for probabilistic design of environmentally sustainable structures. Proceedings of the European Safety and Reliability Conference 2006, ESREL 2006 - Safety and Reliability for Managing Risk, 3, pp. 2103–2109.
- Micic, T.V., Chryssanthopoulos, M.K. and Baker, M.J. (1995). Reliability analysis for highway bridge deck assessment. Structural Safety, 17(3), pp. 135–150. doi:10.1016/0167-4730(95)00005-O.
- of (2012 – present)
Other partners: Mike Hadi Associates, Delvendahl Martin Architects
- of (2008 – 2009)
Other partners: STENT
- ICOSSAR 2013. NewYork (2013).
Description: Structrual Safety and Reliability topics
- Academic member on the AQP Panel that assesses academic qualifications for membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers.