- Jonathan Myerson
- +44 (0)20 7040 8235
Jonathan is the Director of the Creative Writing (Novels) MA at City. He is the author of two novels, Noise and Your Father, both published by Headline Review. He has previously taught at Bournemouth University, for the Arvon Foundation and for The Writer's Practice.
He is a regular fiction reviewer. He is also a dramatist and Oscar-nominated screenwriter. For the stage, he has written for everything from the fringe to the National Theatre; for the BBC, over thirty radio plays as well as numerous dramatisations; and for TV, many series episodes as well as animated films.
He has written for most British newspapers, including theatre reviewing for The Independent and a column in The Guardian about his experiences as a local councillor in Lambeth.
- Myerson, J. (2000). Your Father. Headline Book Pub Ltd. ISBN 978-0-7472-5906-0.
- Myerson, J. (1998). Noise. Headline Review. ISBN 978-0-7472-7689-0.
- Lahr, J. (1989). Diary of a somebody. Amadeus Press. ISBN 978-0-87910-124-4.
- Myerson, J. (2015). Born In The DDR. 20 June, BBC Radio 4.
- Myerson, J. (2016). The Clintons: a trilogy.
- Myerson, J. (2015). The Price of Oil.
- Myerson, J. (2014). Reykjavik.
- Myerson, J. The way we live right now.
- Myerson, J. Payback; ten days in October 1973.
- Myerson, J. Invasion.
- Myerson, J. Number 10.
- Myerson, J., Grossman, V. and Walker, M. Life and Fate.