- Evelyn Reisinger
- +44 (0)20 7040 8267
Evelyn teaches on the MA Translating Popular Culture and runs the preparatory course for the Chartered Institute of Linguists Diploma in Transaltion examination.
She holds a Magister degree in German and English Language and Literature with qualified teacher status, the Institute of Linguists Diploma in Translation and an MSc in Continuing Education and Training. She has over 30 years' experience of teaching students, adults and young people in different institutional settings and started teaching translation at City in 1991. Her work at City over the past years includes online and on-site teaching as well as running courses, including an online translation programme.
When time allows she takes on translation assignments. Her translation work includes collaborative work for an Austrian district court, translations for the University and occasional pro bono translation work.
Mag. der Philosophie (Innsbruck)
Chartered Institute of Linguists Diploma in Translation
MSc Continuing Education and Training (City University)
City University London (current)
Previously: Innsbruck University; Adult/Continuing Education
- Reisinger, E., Rocques, M., Sturge, K. and Studies, C.U.L. (2000). Annotations explained. London: City University, Language Studies. ISBN 978-0-9526783-0-4.
- Hauck, M., Hermann, C., Reisinger, E. and Schicker, C. (1996). Auftakt 1: Get Ahead in German. Canada: Hodder & Stoughton. ISBN 978-0-340-67329-4.
- Reisinger, E., Rocques, M., Sturge, K. and Studies, C.U.L. (1995). Annotations explained. London: City University, Language Studies.
- Reisinger, E. and Davies, P. (1994). The access and participation of adults in higher education in Germany. London: City University, Department of Continuing Education. ISBN 978-0-948120-06-0.
- Davies, P. and Reisinger, E. (1995). Germany. Adults in higher education: international perspectives on access and participation Bristol: J Kingsley Publishers. ISBN 1-85302-286-1.