Music PhD student Adam Stansbie: recent and upcoming events
His composition, Escapade, was recently selected (along with 5 other works, including one by Jonathan Harvey) to represent the British panel selection for the ISCM World Music Days. See soundandmusic.org for more information.
Escapade was one of 10 "top rated works" at this year's ICMC (out of 860 music submissions).
Performances (March - November 2011)Fractions (7.1 composition) selected for FEASt Fest, Miami, USA, 8 November 2011
Escapade (stereo acousmatic composition):
- INTIME2011 Symposium, Coventry University, 23 - 25 September 2011
- Festival Futura 2011, Crest, Drôme, France, 25th - 28th August 2011
- International Computer Music Conference (ICMC) 2011, Huddersfield, UK, 31 July - 5 August 2011
- Conciertos Phonos 2010-2011, Concierto acusmático, Barcelona, Spain, 8 June 2011
- Image and Resonance, Mar del Plata, Argentina, 2 June 2011
- N.one9, Leeds College of Music, Leeds, UK, 1 April 2011
- Diffusion Concert, Edge Hill University, UK, 4 March 2011