International Applicants Scholarships for Engineering
This scholarship for International (non-EU) applicants is worth £2,000.
The School is committed to providing financial support to high-calibre international students on Engineering courses through the generous scholarship scheme.
Scholarships will be offered to international (non-EU) well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the below courses in September 2016. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. They will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants. To be considered for a scholarship applicants must hold a first class honours degree or equivalent.
- MSc Biomedical Engineering with Healthcare Technology Management
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants)
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management in Greece
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- MSc Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management
- MSc in Temporary Works and Construction Method Engineering
How to apply
Applications are now closed. Successful candidates will be notified once the panels have met.
Exceptionally well-qualified applicants will be offered a scholarship at the time we make an offer of a place on the programme.
Deadlines for application
We consider applications at three points in the year. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, your complete application form must have been submitted by one of these dates:
- Round 1: 1st January 2016
- Round 2: 30th April 2016
- Round 3: 30th June 2016
Contact us: Phone +44 (0)20 7040 0248 or email email@example.com if you would like to speak to us about fees, funding or anything else about the course.