International Applicants Scholarships
This scholarship for International (non-EU) applicants is worth £2,000.
The School is committed to providing financial support to high-calibre international students on Engineering courses through the generous scholarship scheme.
Scholarships will be offered to international (non-EU) well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the below courses in September 2016. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. They will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants. To be considered for a scholarship applicants must hold a first class honours degree or equivalent.
- MSc Biomedical Engineering with Healthcare Technology Management
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants)
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management in Greece
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- MSc Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management
- MSc in Temporary Works and Construction Method Engineering
How to apply
Applications should be made on the International Scholarship Application Form to be considered. Successful candidates will be notified once the panels have met.
Exceptionally well-qualified applicants will be offered a scholarship at the time we make an offer of a place on the programme.
Deadlines for application
We will consider applications at three points in the year. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, please make sure we receive your complete application form by one of these dates:
- Round 1: 1st January 2016
- Round 2: 30th April 2016
- Round 3: 30th June 2016
Contact us: Phone +44 (0)20 7040 0248 or email email@example.com if you would like to speak to us about fees, funding or anything else about the course.