Research support from Library Services
The Library offers a range of services to support our doctoral and other research students and staff and manages the content of City's own research archive, City Research Online, providing Open Access to research performed by our academics, staff and researchers.
Support for your Research
The Library provides a whole range of services for your research needs:
- Our Library Guides are a very useful introduction to subject-specific resources and contact details for our Subject and Research Librarians
- Our comprehensive Library Guide for Researchers provides information on research resources, research impact, current awareness, managing information, sharing research and using other libraries
- Researchers from the School of Health Sciences should view the Clinical and Health research guide and the Literature Searching for SHS Masters, PhDs and Researchers guide for contact details and further information
- Training workshops, bookable online, run throughout the year
Research @ City
City Research Online (CRO) is the institutional repository of City, University of London. It includes full text versions and bibliographic records of research outputs created by members of staff and research students at City. City Research Online's mission is to:
- Provide open access to full text research, as permitted by publishers and copyright law
- Be a reliable source of information on the research publications of City staff
- Share its information openly with internal and external services, such as Staff Profiles and other areas of City's web presence, Google, Bing, Google Scholar and other web services and search engines.
To add your publications to your profile, visit the Publications database. To view City’s Open Access Research, visit City Research Online. For further guidance about adding your publications, please see our Library Guides or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For help with other areas of your staff profile, contact email@example.com.