The Graduate Entry LLB (Hons) attracts international students from all over the world. In particular, a large number of Canadian students undertake the course.
Why Canadians study City's GE LLB:
- Reputation of The City Law School as one of London's major law schools
- Located in the legal heart of London
- Qualifies students to undertake the professional training to become a solicitor or barrister
- Recognised by the Federation of Law Societies of Canada as providing a substantial exemption from the professional qualification requirements in Canada;
- Competitive fees in comparison to American law schools
- Teaching is delivered by a number of Canadian lecturers.