At The City Law School we offer high quality postgraduate courses that are suitable for both law and non-law graduates.
Our prestigious Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) has an unrivalled reputation within the profession and was one of the first courses for non-law graduates. Our Graduate Entry LLB (GE LLB) enables non-law graduates to to gain an LLB in just two years. Both courses enable progression to the required professional legal skills courses (LPC / BPTC).
Our LLM Programmes allow you to develop your understanding and expertise in a number of distinct areas of law and offer an extensive range of additional opportunities for students to engage with the legal profession and the wider business community.
- Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Entry LLB (Hons)
- LLM in EU Commercial Law
- LLM in International Banking and Finance
- LLM in International Business Law (Distance learning)
- LLM in International Commercial Law
- M.Jur in International Commercial Law
- LLM in International Competition Law
- LLM in International Energy Litigation
- LLM in Maritime Law (UK)
- LLM in Maritime Law (Greece)
- LLM in Criminal Litigation
- LLM in Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Public International Law
- MSc/ MA/ MInnov Innovation, Creativity and Leadership