At The City Law School we offer high quality postgraduate courses that are suitable for both law and non-law graduates.
Our prestigious Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) has an unrivalled reputation within the profession and was one of the first courses for non-law graduates.
Popular Postgraduate Law Programmes:
- Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Entry LLB (Hons)
- MSc/ MA/ MInnov Innovation, Creativity and Leadership
LLM Programmes in London
Our LLM Programmes and Courses allow you to develop your understanding and expertise in a number of distinct areas of law and offer an extensive range of additional opportunities for students to engage with the legal profession and the wider business community. Some of the courses also include an internship with an international law firm to provide you with additional experience and knowledge.
- LLM in EU Commercial Law
- LLM in International Banking and Finance
- LLM in International Business Law (Distance learning)
- LLM in International Commercial Law
- LLM in International Competition Law
- LLM in Maritime Law (UK)
- LLM in Maritime Law (Greece)
- LLM in Criminal Litigation
- LLM in Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Public International Law
Additional information about studying law
The City Law School is dedicated to providing the highest level of academic teaching, support and guidance for all students. In 2007, we received the highest grading from the Law Society of England and Wales. The university also boasts several distinguished alumni including four British Prime Ministers, many judges and Queen's Counsel.
To find out more about what it's like studying a postgraduate law degree at The City Law School, you can find out more information below:
- Information for International students
- Scholarships and prizes available
- Career information for students