Continuing Professional Development
Discover our full range of Law CPD courses from The City Law School. Established in 1852, the City Law School is one of the oldest and most respected law schools in the UK. Our Law CPD courses are available as in-house courses as well as public courses.
Our range of courses
As part of our Law CPD offering, we have a wide range of courses available for a wide range of professions and levels.
Our in-house courses are bespoke for your organisation and have been used by a huge number of law firms, consultancies and accountancy firms.
Popular in-house courses include:
- Intermediary training
- Higher rights
- Public speaking and voice training
Currently we have three public Legal CPD courses, including management skills training for sole practitioners:
Developing People, Developing Practice...
The City Law School runs legal skills courses for solicitors, accountants, healthcare practitioners and other professionals, drawing on the collective knowledge and skills of staff in the School.
- Pioneers in practical legal skills training
- Accredited for the provision of CPD by the Bar Standards Board and the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
- Recognised by the profession
- Experienced in providing professional legal training. All of our trainers all have practical legal experience and many are leaders in their field
Our clients include...
Allen & Overy, BDO Stoy Hayward, Baker Tilly, the Crown Prosecution Service, Wiltshire and Thames Valley Police Forces, the Ministry of Justice (Office for Criminal Justice Reform) PricewaterhouseCooper and the Royal College of Psychiatrists.