Research at the School of Health Sciences
World-leading healthcare research that impacts policy, service delivery and practice.
The School of Health Science's research is organised into six Research Centres, each of which has a general focus. Within each centre are a varying number of Research Groups that have a more specific focus to their research.
- Centre for Applied Vision Research
- Centre for Health Services Research
- Centre for Language Communication Sciences Research
- Centre for Maternal and Child Health Research
- Centre for Mental Health Research
- Centre for Public Health Research
An overview of the specific focus of each centre/group and details of the staff who work in the area, as well as grants and publication since 2008 within each Research Group, are provided in this section. As some grants and publications can cross boundaries of the research groupings they are either cross-referenced or represented in more than one area.
Follow linked researcher names to view their profiles.