State-of-the-art eye care for the general public and local businesses.
Situated in the heart of London, City Sight offers a wide range of eye care services to the general public and local businesses in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Comprehensive eye examinations using the latest equipment and techniques including 3D OCT camera used to screen conditions including glaucoma, diabetes and age-related macular degeneration
- Specialist clinics for children, contact lenses, binocular vision problems, specific learning difficulties, visual impairment and colour vision defects
- Free NHS eye examinations for eligible groups
- Wide range of spectacles and contact lenses at competitive prices with a 20% discount on high street RRP
Free eye tests for City, University of London, staff and students
City Sight offers free eye tests to staff and students of City, University of London. Eye tests will be carried out by 3rd year Optometry students under supervision and take approximately 2 hours.
All you need to do to book a FREE eye test is download a voucher and call 020 7040 8338 or email us to book an appointment.
Eye test appointments can be made on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday but not Wednesday or Friday. Contact Lens clinics run on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Goody Bag Giveaway
Congratulations to Abi Roper, Andrew Yim and Shrvan Cholleti who were the lucky winners for the City Sight goody bag giveaway. Have a look at our gallery to see them with their prizes.
We have clinics for:
- Binocular vision
- Colour vision
- Contact lenses
- General Clinic
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Visual impairment
Book an appointment
Please call 020 7040 8338 to book an appointment.
Eye examinations in our student clinics are FREE for City, University of London, students and staff. These take place during term time only.
We also provide free NHS eye examinations for those who are eligible.