Early Years Division
The Early Years Division develops leading-edge nurses and midwives for the changing needs of today's NHS.
We place great emphasis on the academic and professional quality of our courses in:
- BSc (Hons) Nursing: Child
- BSc (Hons) Midwifery
- BSc (Hons) Primary Care (Practice Nursing)
- BSc Public Health (School Nursing, Health Visiting and District Nursing)
- Postgraduate Diploma Nursing: Child
- Postgraduate Diploma Midwifery (78 week shortened programme)
- Postgraduate Diploma/MSc Public Health (School Nursing, Health Visiting and District Nursing)
Enhancing our teaching excellence, our academic staff bring with them their national and internationally recognised research in the areas of maternal and child health, public health and primary care to support quality care and evidence based decision-making in healthcare practice, management and policy.