The Enterprise Education team supports the rapidly-growing culture of enterprise and innovation at City by teaching, training and inspiring the next generation of enterprising graduates and global entrepreneurs.
Our programmes deliver:
- Employability - students learn how to stand out before great employers
- Enterprise - students gain the skills to become enterprising graduates
- Entrepreneurship - students develop an entrepreneurial mindset for future success
Experienced people with different backgrounds giving lectures and insights about what the world and business needs. The Masterclass gave me new vision for the future and how to improve in whatever career I will be in."
Student feedback, Employability and Enterprise Masterclass
Enterprise Education can be found:
- Within degree programmes in Music, Computer Science, Maths and Engineering
- In Careers Masterclasses on employability and enterprise
- At the heart of the CitySpark entrepreneurship programme
- In the intern training programme at the London City Incubator
- As the Impact and Commercialisation PhD skills programme