Expert Advice and Consultancy
City boasts a wealth of knowledge and expertise among our academic community. In addition to their world-renowned reputation for research quality, members of academic staff have a long track record of engaging in commercial activities such as consultancy, contract research and analysis.
What we can do for you
- Help find solutions to your technical and operational problems
- Assist in developing a greater understanding of the broader issues that affect your business
- Provide analysis, measuring or testing
Consultancy agreements are usually made on a simple fee basis and are available at competitive rates. The length of the project will depend on your needs.
Our recent consultancy projects
- Computer modelling and testing
- Environmental impact and occupational hazard assessment
- Expert witness work
- Feasibility and scoping studies
- Policy commentary and reviews
- Prototype testing.