Series: Psychology research seminars
This seminar will be presented by Dr Pandeirada (University of Aveiro, Portugal).
Other talks in the series:
- 8th February: Dr Matthew Kempton (King’s College London). Title: The EU-GEI high risk psychosis study.
- 15th February: Prof Jochen Kaiser (Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany). Title: Audiovisual integration and oscillatory brain activity.
- 22nd February: Dr Roxy Zarnegar (Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital London). Title: A qualitative study exploring attitudes to return to work in patients with chronic pain.
- 8th March: Prof Ulrike Hahn (Birkbeck College). Title: Information networks, truth and value.
- 15th March: Prof Stephen Lea (Washington Singer Laboratories & University of Exeter, UK). Title: Location and identity in comparative visual cognition.
- 22nd March: Dr Pandeirada (University of Aveiro, Portugal). Title: Adaptive memory: an overview of recent developments.
- 29th March: Prof Leaf van Boven (University of Colorado, USA). Title: TBC
Share this event
When & where
1.00pm - 2.00pmWednesday 22nd March 2017