Acousmatic Concert: Alchemy and the Transmutation of Sonic Matter
- 16 October 2012
- 19:00 - 20:30
- Performance Space, St John Street, London EC1V 4PB, United Kingdom
- City University London Concert Series
- Event Type:
- Open to:
- Admission Price:
- Free to attend, please book a place
- Event Created:
- 2012-09-28 09:56:53
- Event Details:
- A concert of electroacoustic music performed on an orchestra of over 20 loudspeakers. The programme explores the transmutation of sound materials into imaginary entities and substances that can populate the listening space. Also includes 'La Roue Ferris' by Bernard Parmegiani, an immersive psychedelic roller coaster from 1971.
Bernard Parmegiani - La Roue Ferris
Marie Guilleray & Bjarni Gunnarsson - L'imaginaire du parleur
Erik Nyström - Lucent Voids
Georgia Rodgers - Make it Snappy
Peiman Khosravi - Vertex
- Event title:
- Acousmatic Concert: Alchemy and the Transmutation of Sonic Matter
Fields marked with a * are required.
Need help with this form? Let us help.
Sorry, this form is not available.