Top Tips to manage your studies
Create 3 separate areas:
|Study zone||Relaxation zone||Sleep zone|
|Uncluttered||Clutter if you like||Uncluttered|
- Revision Time Table: Schedule time to Study- Relax - Sleep. Break Revision into manageable chunks.
- Your 'To Do List': Maximum of 7 items per day. Stay focused and don't carry items over to the next day to complete.
- Diet: Eat healthy food and drink at regular intervals throughout the day. Avoid Caffeine and 'energy' drinks.
- Short Study breaks: About twenty minutes in every two hours. Time to unwind, chat, phone, text a friend, worry, panic, think positive thoughts and practise breathing techniques. Drink and eat a healthy snack
- Exercise: Regularly to release adrenalin and reduce stress in sports activities, the gym and relaxation exercises.
- Extended breaks: 3 - 4 hours approx. Time to socialise and contact friends, relax, play games, music, films and watch TV. Eat a healthy meal.
- Sleep: Maintain a regular sleep pattern. 1 hour of relaxation before sleep and at least 6 hours of sleep, per night.
- You are not an examination machine but a person who is taking exams - to best prepare for exams, look after all your needs.