Health, wellbeing, faith & sport
We have a wide range of services designed to make your City experience enjoyable and healthy. There may be times when you experience health problems or need help dealing with personal issues, and we put energy and effort into making sure help is available. We also run a variety of sport and leisure programmes to help you keep fit and healthy and achieve your sporting goals.
Here you can find information about:
- Counselling and Mental Health Support - information about our services, common issues, financial support for students with a diagnosed mental health condition(s) and what to do in a crisis or emergency.
- Disability support - site accessibility, financial support, accommodation, medical evidence and library
- Health Service - information for new students and international students, nurse advisory service, how to register with a doctor and find a dentist, and information about alcohol and drugs, meningitis, mental health, sexual health and stop smoking
- Health and safety - how City works to ensure a safe environment including fire, health and safety for external venues
- Sport and leisure - information about City's wide range of sporting and leisure activities
- Faith - information about the Chaplaincy and Faith Advisory team at City