Careers & work experience
City organises a variety of career and work experience advice and opportunities for students and alumni throughout the year:
- On the Careers, Student Development & Outreach team webpages you can view vacancies, book appointments with student advisors and participate in the Professional Mentoring Scheme.
- CityStarters organise extra-curricular events, competitions and business support for student entrepreneurs.
- City Volunteering supports organisations in the local community and is open to all students.
- Unitemps is a university recruitment agency for students and graduates looking for temporary jobs.
- The Student Ambassador Scheme and the Widening Participation Ambassador Scheme are two opportunities for students to share their experiences of what it's like to study at City with prospective students and those in the local community.
- City also have a Sustainability Leaders Programme that offers students a chance to make a positive impact on City and the local community.