Mental Health Awareness (full day) Short Courses
This one-day course will cover the following areas:
- Exploring mental health, mental illness and mental disorder
- Attitudes, prejudices and fears
- Risks and dangers
- Resources for helping those with mental illness/disorders
- Recognising mental distress - verbal and non verbal cues
- Communicating effectively with those in distress.
The teaching day is based on power point presentations, exercises, role plays, and scenarios.
|Start Date||Start Time||Duration||Cost||Course Code||Apply|
|7th February 2018||09:30||Full day||£180.00||CS6010||Apply Now|
Lynny is a Director at Mental Health Care Training ltd. She is an experienced teacher in adult education, with particular knowledge of: nursing, health care, human relationships, supervision, support, counselling, and psychotherapy.
Qualified Healthcare professionals, support staff and healthcare assistants in NHS Trusts, GP surgeries, Private hospitals and Care Homes.
Applicants must be proficient in spoken and written English.
What will I learn?
Please see Course Overview.
Teaching and Assessment
No formal assessment, for teaching see Course Overview.