Marketing Strategies for the Small Business Short Courses
|Start Date||Start Time||Duration||Cost||Course Code||Apply|
|Wednesday 3 October 2012||18:30 - 20:30||10 weekly classes||£350.00||CE1772||Enrollment Closed|
|Wednesday 23 January 2013||18:30 - 20:30||10 weekly classes||£350.00||CE1772||Apply Now|
An interest in marketing and small business management or starting a business.
Applicants of this Marketing Strategies for Small Business must be proficient in written and spoken English.
What will I learn?
- To understand the basics of marketing theory.
- To understand the benefits of using marketing strategies.
- To apply marketing strategies to a small business.
- To evaluate marketing strategies.
- To understand on-line and off-line marketing.
Teaching and AssessmentInformal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities, and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.
Williams, S. (2000) The Small Business Guide. London: Penguin
Additional reading will be suggested during the course.