Management Course Stage 2 CPD
Essential for those who wish to develop their understanding of how a successful law firm operates, and the tools required to improve your own development and progression. This is the SRA Management Course Stage 2 which looks at some of the concepts considered in the Stage 1 course from a new perspective, and introduces new topics such as emotional intelligence and negotiating/persuading skills. It will demonstrate how to improve people management and client care, and how to plan strategically when using your negotiating and influencing skills.
Course Fees: £175 (incl VAT)
Course Accreditation: 6 CPD points
To find out more, please call +44 (0)20 7400 3618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Start Date||Start Time||Duration||Cost||Course Code||Apply|
|Wednesday 17 July 2013||£175.00||Management Course Stage 2||Apply Now|
What will I learn?This invaluable session will help you to:
- Identify different personality types and their strengths/weaknesses
- Flex towards these personality types to enhance mutual understanding
- Use emotional intelligence to improve people management and client care
- Plan effectively for business negotiations
- Manage your client and commercial relationships more effectively during negotiations
- Enhance your negotiating and persuading skills generally