Management Course Stage 1 CPD
Our comprehensive course helps you to understand what constitutes as a successful law firm. Management Course Stage 1 is the compulsory SRA course that all newly qualified solicitors are required to take following qualification and before the end of their third CPD year. By understanding the goals of your organisation, you will be able to communicate your ideas clearly and effectively at every level internally and with clients.
Course Fee: £195 (incl VAT)
Course Accreditation: 7 CPD points
The Management Course Stage 1 can also be provided exclusively for your 0-3 PQE Lawyers on an in-house basis.
To find out more, please call +44 (0)20 7400 3618 or email email@example.com.
|Start Date||Start Time||Duration||Cost||Course Code||Apply|
|Friday 26 April 2013||£195.00||Management Course Stage 1||Apply Now|
What will I learn?
Our essential course in the core management skills will help you to:
- Manage people, information, finance and successful client relationships
- Present your ideas succinctly and create the right impression in meetings
- Focus on objectives, goals and your own role within the business
- Recognise the importance of cash flow and financial issues within each transaction
- Contribute effectively through successful delegation, supervision or participation.