Emergency Care: Managing Complex Cases CPD
The module focuses on adult patients and is for senior practitioners wishing to develop advanced skills in emergency and urgent (unscheduled) care and, who wish to provide clinical leadership in the delivery of high quality emergency care. During this module you will focus on the assessment and management of patients with major illness within an emergency and unscheduled setting.
Dates and Fees to be confirmed
- You must be a qualified nurse or midwife either in the UK or overseas
- You must be registered on the MSc in Nursing or Advanced Practice
- You must have completed NMM026/078 (physical assessment) prior to starting NMM112.
The module requires you to be:
- The practitioner must be working in an emergency or urgent care setting and able to see patients independently (with a senior/medical mentor)
- You must be currently working in an emergency or urgent care setting and have a senior clinical mentor in practice.
English RequirementsFor those students whose first language is not English one of the
following qualifications is also required:
- IELTS: 7.0
- TOEFL (internet-based): 110