Developmental Language Impairment CPD
The module focuses on the following aspects:
- Diagnosis, nature and origins of developmental language impairment (DLI)
- Subtypes and changing profiles
- Lexical processing
- Social cognition and social communication skills
- Sentence processing and intervention
- Speech processing and intervention
- The language-literacy link
- Behavioural issues and adolescent language.
Dates and Fees to be confirmed
- First or second-class honours degree or equivalent in an appropriate subject
- The Licentiate Diploma of the Royal college of Speech and Language Therapists is also accepted.
English RequirementsFor those students whose first language is not English one of the following qualifications is also required:
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEFL (internet-based): 100