NM3010 - 12 Lead ECG and its use in Assessment of the Patient CPD
- Conduction defects
- Changes in infarction and ischaemia
- Management of rhythm disturbances.
Dates and Fees to be confirmed
EligibilityWork/Clinical Placement Requirements
The module requires you to be:
- Working in a suitable practice area
- Working in a clinical placement
- Have a clinical mentor.
For those students whose first language is not English one of the following qualifications is also required:
- IELTS: 7.0
- Previous study in a UK University or Institution where the course is taught in English