Please fill in the form below and submit it before 1pm on Monday, 20 March. If you have any problems, you can email us at email@example.com
PART 1 – PERSONAL DETAILS
Title: * Please select...
Other (please specify)
First name: *
Are you a student or a graduate of City University London? Please select...
Personal email: *
Status Please select...
Other (please specify)
What School are you a part of? * Please select...
Arts and Social Sciences
Mathematics, Engineering and Computer Science
Course title (eg. Cultural Policy and Management): *
Degree level: * Please select...
If other, please specify:
Click here for additional team members
PART 2 – SUMMARY OF PROPOSED BUSINESS IDEA
1. Business name *
2. Is your business registered? Please select...
Company name & registration number
3. Business concept:
Describe what your business does. What is your product/service and what does it do? Give us a clear explanation of what you are planning to develop. *
4. What is the gap in the market or the consumers' problem/need that your business idea is addressing? Give us details about how big your market is. Statistics and numbers are always great to use as arguments! (100 - 300 words) *
5. Whose problem is it specifically? Describe your target customers. This is where you should show us that you have talked to your potential customers and have researched what they want. (100 - 300 words) *
6. What is your solution? How does your idea solve the problem that you identified? Support your solution with proof that your customers agree your business provides an answer to their problem. (100 - 300 words) *
7. Who are you competitors and what makes you better? Does your customer have any alternatives to solve the problem? (100 - 300 words) *
8. How will you make money? Describe your business model mentioning your projected costs, expenses, distribution channels and potential partners (100 - 300 words) *
9. What is your marketing and sales strategy? Keeping in mind the target customer you described, how will you reach them, communicate your brand and generate early sales? What type of marketing will you use? Social media are a good way or reaching you audience but they're not enough so tell us how you plan to stand out from the crowd. (100 - 300 words) *
10. What makes you/your team the best to implement this business idea? What skills do you have and what kind of help would you need? (100 - 300 words) *
11. Why are you entering CitySpark? What do you hope to get out of the competition?