The Micro-Placement Programme
CityCareers together with the City Law School launched the Micro-Placement Programme that offers 32 placements to LLB1 and LLB2 students in organisations to gain non-legal work experience during the summer holidays. These placements will consist of interesting projects (2 to 5 weeks long) where students will gain experience to enhance their core employability skills from studying Law and explore career options in non-legal fields.
Why take part in the Micro-Placement Programme?
- Stand out from the crowd by being awarded a competitive micro-placement
- Receive training and constructive feedback on your CV, personal statement and job application form
- Get a concise insight into a particular sector or type of organisation
- Increase your existing employability through gaining experience and acquiring new skills
- Enhance commercial awareness
- Improve your self-confidence and self-awareness
- Build a network of industry contacts
Applications for micro-placements in 2016/17 will open in October 2016.