Prepare to change the world
with a globally-focused Masters at City University London
- City is ranked 10th in the UK for graduate employability by The Times Good University Guide 2011
- 87 per cent of our 2009/10 Social Sciences Masters graduates were in employment or further study within six months of completing their course
- We are based in the heart of London, between the world-famous financial district and the popular 'West End'. See our location on a Google Map.
- Our location allows us to maintain strong links with many organisations, giving our graduates invaluable contacts
- We are in the top 5 per cent of world universities, according to the Times Higher Education World Rankings
International student body
- You will have classmates from all over the world: this year our students came from over 120 countries, with 50 per cent from outside the UK.
Courses you may be interested in
- Development Economics MSc
- Global Migration MA
- Global Political Economy MA
- Human Rights MA
- International Business Economics MSc
- International Communications and Development MA
- International Journalism MA
- International Politics MA
- Transnational Media and Globalisation MA
Meet one of our academic staff
Dr Sophie Harman was at the Global Poverty Summit in Johannesburg in January 2011 along with such figures as Nobel economics laureate Professor Joseph Stiglitz and Dr Supachai Panitchpakdi, secretary-general of the UN Conference on Trade and Development. Here she talks about the summit and how it relates to her research here at City.