Join our Board
Alumni play a vital role in the life of City. We develop their involvement in a range of different ways, including engaging alumni at the highest level to advise, steer and assist the work of the Alumni Association. This is done through the Alumni Advisory Board, the governing body of the City Alumni Association.
The Chair of the Board is Dr James Hart CBE QPM. Dr Hart holds a BSc (Hons) degree in Systems Science and Management and a PhD from City University London. He was Commissioner of Police for the City of London between 2002 and 2006. His police experience included extensive operational and command experience at Metropolitan Police and New Scotland Yard and he was Chairman of the Association of Chief Police Officers "Economic Crime Portfolio".
The Secretary of the Board is Professor Dinos Arcoumanis, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Reasearch and International).
The current Board members are:
- Mark Cubbon - Nursing, 2002
- Adam Kahan - MBA, 1989
- David Kent - Automatic Control Instruments & Automation, 1961
- Richard Klein - Journalism, 1985
- Paul Lampey - MBA, 1995
- David Pitney - Horology and Instrument Technology, 1962
- Dr. Nicole Scheiner (Counselling Psychology 2006)
- Ruth Storm - MBA, 1988
- Kevin Streater - Computer Science, 1989
- Andrew Wapling - Nursing Studies, 2005
- Stephen Woodford - Economics, 1980