CityUniWomen is open to professional and academic staff from all Schools and Professional Service Units.
We aim to:
- Provide a forum where members can share their experiences, learn from and empower each other
- Celebrate the success of our members and create meaningful connections across the University
- Encourage members to realise their potential within City and beyond; making active and informed choices
- Hold regular events that facilitate the aims of the network and the interests of the members
- Become a representative voice for women at City through consultation on University policies and working with the Gender Equality Working Group (GEWG) and other affinity groups.