2. Recruitment, Selection and Admission
The University seeks to advise, guide and select appropriate applicants with due care and attention to each individual. All admissions decisions are made in accordance with the University's Admissions Policy and, at a more specific level, informed by any additional criteria set out in the Programme Specification.
- Accreditation of Prior Learning and Experiential Learning (AP(E)L)
- Equal Opportunities Code of Practice
- Single Equality Scheme (Internal access)
- Equivalent or Lower Qualifications
- Fee Assessment
- Tier 4 Visa Compliance procedures