Learning Development Centre
Our Vision at the LDC is that: We are committed to developing, supporting, and influencing academic excellence and the student experience at City University London through our knowledgeable and professional staff
We aim to:
Inspire staff to engage with educational development opportunities that we provide to help support and develop their academic excellence, creativity and innovation in practice.
Work in partnership with Schools, Staff and Students to create transformational and supportive learning experiences
We will achieve this through the following outcomes:
- Leading and evaluating policy development through research, scholarly activity, work with Academic Services, Schools and the Student Union to enable us to be sector leading
- Being a knowledge hub for educational research and practice that is at the frontier of current knowledge, and disseminating this knowledge
- Leading and supporting educational and cultural change across the University to enhance the student experience
- Horizon scanning to influence and support sector leading innovation in education that enable the University to be established as world class
- Disseminating practice across Departments and Schools that is seen as efficient, effective and academically excellent through linking people and networks
- Recognising and celebrating academic excellence provided by our passionate and inspiring staff.