Audit and Risk Committee
Audit and Risk Committee is a committee independent of management which provides Council an opinion of the adequacy and effectiveness of management's arrangements for risk management, control, governance and value for money, addressing economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
The powers, terms of reference and composition of Audit and Risk Committee are set out in the Ordinances.
The current Membership of Audit and Risk Committee is as follows:
Independent members of Council
- Ms Hunada Nouss (Chair)
- Mr Iain Gray
- Mr Adrian Haxby
- Professor Chris Jenks
- Dr John Low
- Mr Hanif Barma
- Mr James Friend
- Mr Andrew Sayers, KPMG (External Auditors)
- Mr Allen Devine, KPMG (External Auditors)
- Professor Sir Paul Curran, President
- Mr Stephen Stanbury, Director of Internal Audit
- Dr William Jordan, College Secretary
- Liz Rylatt, Chief Financial Officer
- Professor Richard Verrall, Vice-President (Strategy & Planning)
- Ms Sarah Lawton, Committee Secretary
- and other senior officers as required.